Weekly Assignments: April - June 2017
If you are not available to fulfill your assignment, it is your
responsibility to arrange an exchange with another member then inform
the club president about the change.
||Greeter & Introductions †
||Moment of Reflection *
||CT/RI/GKO [your choice]
† Greeter/Introductions: Arrive by 6:55 am.
- Greet each member.
- Sign in each guest; obtain the correct spelling and correct pronunciation.
- Be sure that a visiting Rotarian receives a signed makeup card.
- Introduce each guest separately so we can greet them individually by first name.
* Moment of Reflection: 1 - 2 minutes.
- Recognizing the diversity of Rotarians, prepare a non-demominational, non-ecumenical "Thought for the Day".
Rotary Insight: 3 minutes.
- Report on an aspect of Rotary we might not otherwise know.
Getting to Know Ourselves: 3 minutes.
- A talk about your volunteer activities, unique hobbies, special skills
beyond your profession, or other interesting activity or experience.
Option: Three questions from the GKO collection.
Classification Talk: 3 minutes.
- A short talk on your career and/or classification.